CNM VALVE is the best China check valve manufacturer, factory and supplier, including cast iron check valve, stainless steel check valve, Cast Steel Check Valve etc.
The check valve is a unidirectional valve, which is a valve that the opening and closing parts open or close by themselves by the force of the flow of the medium to prevent the backflow of the medium. CNM mainly produces check valves that meet API 600 standards. (API 600 check valve).
It has an internal disk designed to allow water to flow forward but not backward. When the forward flow decreases, the valve begins to close. Another interesting fact you need to know about this China check valve is that it does not require any electricity to work. In fact, it's one of the few valves that continues to function in the event of a loss of air or even electrical problems. You can count on it to do its job in no time. When talking about its application, you should know that this type of valve is very important and can be found in almost all types of systems outside the home. If you have a sump pump, you might even have one in your residence.
The best part about this type of industrial check valve is that it is inexpensive to manufacture. You just need to make sure that you rely on an experienced China check valve manufacturer such as CNM Valve. We are more than happy to provide you with the best check valve product we have available for your system. Among the options you can choose, we can mention valves made of cast iron, cast steel, forged steel or stainless steel.
1. Stainless Steel Check Valve：This check valve is resistant to corrosion and high temperatures. It can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media.
2. Cast iron check valve：It allows only one-way flow and automatically closes when flow is reversed. It is fully automatic and performs its function of opening and closing depending on the differential pressure and flow rate in the line. Typical services include: hot and cold water, HVAC, steam, gas and other general utility services.
3. Cast Steel Check Valves: Cast steel check valves are used to prevent backflow of fluid by closing before reverse flow, thereby preventing shock and water hammer. Cast steel check valves have been successfully installed in clean and dirty applications including petrochemical, water treatment, industrial water and wastewater services.
1. Swing Check Valve：The most common Check valves are Swing Check valves. The disc of the swing check valve is in the shape of a disc and rotates around the shaft of the valve seat channel. Because the channel in the valve is streamlined, the flow resistance is smaller than that of the lift check valve. It is suitable for low flow rates and infrequent changes in flow. large diameter occasions
2. Lift Check Valve：The lift check valve is an automatic valve, which refers to the valve that automatically opens and closes the valve flap by relying on the flow of the medium itself to prevent the backflow of the medium.
3. In-Line Check Valve: A valve in which the disc slides along the centerline of the valve body. Pipeline check valve is a new valve. It is small in size, light in weight and good in processing technology. It is one of the development directions of check valve. However, the fluid resistance coefficient is slightly larger than that of the swing check valve.
4. Butterfly Check Valve：A check valve in which the disc rotates around a pin in the seat.
As a China check valve manufacturer, under the ISO9001 quality assurance program, it ensures that all of our check valves are produced in accordance with or exceed international standards. The most important benefit of working with our experienced team of valve specialists is that no matter how many check valves you end up ordering, all of our products are built to the highest quality standards. If you want to know more information, please contact our technical staff
Copyright © Wuhu CNM Valve Industry Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved Sitemap | Powered by
Keywords: Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves Manufacturer API 600 Gate Valve Manufacturer Types of Plug Valves Class 300 LB Plug Valve Lubricated VS. Non-Lubricated Plug Valves: What You Need to Know What is the standard API for gate valves? Control Valves: Everything You Need to Know 5 Best Plug Valves Manufacturers and Suppliers Diaphragm Valve API 6D Ball Valve Manufacturers Flanged End Ball Valves - API 6D The Difference between API 608 and API 6D Valve Standard